12 August 2008

updated pictures

OK....SO...we're going on VACATION for a whole week in Idaho to visit my aunt---I'm SO excited to get out of the HELLISH Arizona summer and just relax before school starts next week. My mom dropped us off at the airport super early and after two tries purchasing a new battery for my camera on ebay..since I lost mine (you know...since I lose everything) I got one that works!!! So here are a few pictures that I have yet to post from the summer. For everyone who is hoping for big fat prego pics of me...too bad... not happening yet :) however I am officially in maternity clothes and starting to come to grips with it so I'm sure the pics will be coming soon....


From San Diego in May-we went to the beach to look at sea lions

And at the San Diego zoo of course we had to pose with the goat ..
we also went to the petting zoo...


Everyone went to this yummy bakery and bought the most BEAUTIFUL cake back!! it tasted good too (well..once we took the flowers off)

We convinced some friends to rent these silly yellow cars and drive them around--this is an updated version of the cars we rented in SD on our honeyoon--SO FUN!!


Sometime this summer cory and I went with Lisa and Nick to Canyon Lake--apparently it's just down the road from us--right in the middle of the desert!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

YAY PICTURES!! I am anxiously waiting the preggo pics, so you better get some ready!!! I can't believe that you're having a BABY!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND IT'S A BOY!

betsey said...

I WANT PICTURES OF PREGNANT AMBER!!!

I am serious here because I wrote in all caps.

GET TO WORK ON THIS!

Drea said...

The vacation pics are nice and all, but all I really care about is seeing the pregnant pictures! haha Looks like I'm not the only one!

Angela said...

I too am waiting for little Amber's preggy pictures!! =) But I'm sure your little tummy will never look like it's quite pregnant, just a little bump maybe...

Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!! Hope you had a good trip!