14 August 2009

my BFF is SEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!

I can't believe Harrison is seven months (and six days) already!! The time has just FLOWN by. I took some pics the other day---I wanted to use my real camera but after like one picture it died so you're stuck with the phone for now sorry.

Harrison is SO cute and SO fun lately!! He rolls over both ways and is enjoying being on his tummy more (although he still gets mad after awhile). He's great at sitting up by himself and gets up on his hands like he wants to crawl but his chubby little legs just won't work yet. He's been laughing lots and squeals when he's happy and makes all kind of noises (my favorite being the "farting" noises..sorry don't know how else to say it :) but it's hilarious...) I just love his little personality!! He's gotten on a really good eating sleeping schedule which is fabulous for me (knock on wood).

At his six month appointment he was about 16 and a half pounds and 24 and a half inches long. He's still a chunky little ball of fun at about the 25th weight percentile and like 3rd height percentile. It's crazy how fast time has gone by. He's more and more like a sweet adorable little boy (where did my baby go??) everyday!!

Here are some of my less then stellar (ok they're really crappy, I'll try to get some better ones soon) pics:

He's a pro at getting from sitting to this position but then he just can't seem to go anywhere :) (well..he does turn himself around just no big time movement yet)

And of course EVERYTHING goes in this kids mouth, including baby wipes and ANY paper..I have to watch him because he WILL actually EAT it
just don't lunge forward off the couch Harrison
His arms are like sausages! I could just eat them up!!
And with the wipe again--no hands needed!!
Why do you keep taking pictures of me and why won't you let me eat the camera?
and he's down again




I LOVE this picture--cory took it--you can tell by the fact that it's not blurry :)--such a cutie pie!!!

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my chubby cute little buddy!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!! Amber, the dictation through the pictures is wonderful, it makes me want to see you and little monkey again, TONIGHT!! I love you and miss you!! YOU rock MY world!!!

And I love that he's your little BFF!

Shaun and Kelli said...

OH he is sooo cute Amber. Don't you know LOVE how something as simple as a wipe can stir their imagination and entertain them for who know's how long!??? He is measuring almost exactly the same size as Michael. Give him a week or so and he will be crawling and taking off all over the place! He is so precious and looks like such a happy baby!!!

Jen Perkins said...

I hope those baby wipes weren't used ones. :) He's such a cutie, Amber!

betsey said...

These pictures of just ADORABLE! I LOVE LOVE his fat and cute baby face and those arms and legs..YUMMY!

Stephanie said...

Soooooo cute!!!

rachel said...

He is such a darling guy! He will be oh soo mobile so soon!! I love the rolly stage. It's one of the best. I hope that Az is getting cooler!! It's crazy the rain here. Our kids hadn't seen rain in forever!

Heidi Miller said...

Oh my gosh, I am still laughing about the sausage arms! I love you Amber! he is so cute. Rebekah misses him!

Angela said...

He is such a little ball of baby buddy! Those pictuers aren't as bad as you say they are! i love the one of his "sausage arm"! It's so funny. And him eating the wipes.
I love that he's your BFF. My kids are the same to me!

Angela said...

Do you have Stephanie's email? I just saw her comment and I want to invite her to our blog. Thanks! =)