21 September 2010

I HATE GOODBYES!!!

Good Bye dinner with the family yesterday and goodbye lunch with my girls today. SAD. But I guess it's better to HAVE friends and family to leave behind, right? We're so blessed to have so many great people in our lives. WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!

(T-minus 3 days until I leave--AAAH...still no place to live, although we do have one pretty good option I'm wavering a bit on...)


Sorry--I don't have pics of the dinner last night (but they are up on facebook)--here are some from today--it's nuts that Lisa, Jen, and I all have BABIES now :)


Lisa and Liam
Owen--such a sweetie!!!
HARRISON BUG!!! Huge compared to the other two!!! But he was so excited to see the babies!!!

I got to hold Owen for a minute--
so sweet!!!
I got a flip video for my birthday and it is Harrison's favorite thing to play with when we're out places. (speaking of which, I have a lot of basically pointless video to post--better get on that...)

4 comments:

Drea said...

AW!! The babies are so cute! I am going to miss you..(atleast the knowledge that you are down the street!!) I know you will do well, you are amazing! Sooo glad we got to meet you guys for dinner the other night, we had a great time. xoxo

Jen Perkins said...

I'm gonna miss you too!!! Who's gonna want to go to lunch and shopping with me whenever I want??? And do crafts?? I'm already looking forward to seeing you at Christmas time. Love you!

Angela said...

I'm missing you already and we didn't live in the same state anyway! Well, at least when we take our trips out to VA we will still be able to see you guys! I hope you're surviving without your boys and the start of your new job! Good luck with everything!

rachel said...

Congrats on the job!! That is so awesome. I hope that you are lovin' it. I am so sorry that we didn't get to come and see you when we were in Az. All our best for going East!