20 December 2010

New Thanksgivmas Eve!!!

Posted from sunny beautiful AZ where we are spending a FABULOUS week vacation (and loving it):

The weekend after Thanksgiving we went out to Pittsburgh for a Rockville girl roommate get together at April and Cord's awesome big old house. April initiated the gathering for New Thanksgivmas eve, a new holiday started by us :) Aside from Harrison being sick and Cory and Harrison having to take off before the main event (8 course dinner and gift exchange) it was so fun to have almost all of us (and Erin's sister Taci) together again with our families. Harrison loved playing with Vincenzo and Alesa and chasing the "baby kitties" around the house. Thank you April for making this happen, can't wait til next year where I will be more prepared to ensure my child is NOT sick

I snapped a few pictures....I really need to see the one with the boys in their cheap-o chrsitmas ties (holding up cory's since he was absent)! April??
Shalise and Frank getting ready for dinner. You'll notice beautiful table decorations and like THREE drinks at each place setting. It was pretty amazing.

Yumm...Ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potato souffle, and pumpkin cheesecake

My claim to fame for the night was definitely assistance with salad assembly.

Our cute hosts!

Taci was SO excited she drew my number in the white elephant exchange....I of course had forgotten and threw something together that I found in the car (who knew that a big gulp cup filled with candy could be so hilarious..)

Although the weekend was half-super stressful, it was still a great time--can't remember when I've laughed so hard. Love you guys!!!

No comments: