26 February 2012

BFFs

Harrison was SO lucky to hang out with his friend Alesa June THREE saturdays in a row. First, she turned 3 and had an awesome birthday party. Then we took the kids to the Aviation museum in College Park (SO FUN), and then last weekend me and Taci (alesa's aunt) met up with the kids at the zoo while Cory helped Dru move into their new place. It's so great to have good friends :)

Stopping for a drink at the party
Kids and balloons! Nothing better.


Just looking cute as usual
Beautiful Strawberry Shortcake Cake! Seriously, erin is talented!
Spinning the big propeller
Flying somewhere---
Airplane puzzles!!
Dressed up as pilots
Riding the airplanes outside
Showing off the pictures they drew
Cutie pie
Pretty much the majority of our time at the zoo was spent running around, climbing on walls and fences, not so much looking at animals :)
We did catch some orangatangs though
Hanging out with the babies

4 comments:

The Wheelers said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun post!!! Alesa and Harrison are so stinkin cute! I hope they are always such good friends!!! :-) I need to get copies of those pictures! You are SO fun Amber!!! Thanks for all the good times with the kids!

Unknown said...

Thanks Erin! I will email you pics when I get a chance. I also printed a bunch of the really cute ones (HELLO--that one in the pilot outfits LOVE it) that I'll have to give you :)

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness Amber, that picture of them dressed up is SO CUTE! Seriously adorable!!! What a cool place. and I have to agree with the friends comment...so great to have good friends:)

ajehz and m said...

what dolls! good friends are an amazing blessing. so glad you have a whole family of bffs! hope nyc was the best and miss you all.