20 April 2012

Bring it on

Life has been intense and crazy for us but I think sometimes in my experience I do my best when pushed to the limit (a recent Saturday work experience where I forced myself to get through 1300+ pages of medical evidence in 4 hours comes to mind....as do lots of papers written at the last minute while in college) and I've felt the need lately to do more rather than less. In that vein, I:

Am committing myself to go to the gym more (at least three times a week)

WILL attend my old ward's book club again after a 6 month absence...and will actually read more than a chapter of the book

Am on the Board of Directors for Harrison's preschool

Just accepted a pretty hefty calling at church this week (not huge, but not greeter either :))

Hosted a really fun cooking group last night where I made my two favorite pizzas

WILL get the yard cleaned up and ready for summer fun (with help of course)

WILL make that whole food storage thing happen in 2012 (at LEAST 3 months worth)

WILL get Harrison's and Carter's baby books up to date, make calendards for grandparents, and get some picture books printed for 2010 and 2011

and of course WILL do a better job of keeping this here blog updated. My/Cory's 6 year old mac has been struggling and I'm happy to report that as of today pictures have been moved off that iffy machine to an external hardrive for uploading to some other location....so hopefully this will make blog updates with pictures a little easier in the future.

I think with goals in writing I'll be a little more accountable. The struggle of course will be to make things happen while not sacrificing my sanity or my precious time with the two cutest kids ever. Tips supermoms?

2 comments:

rachel said...

Wow, just wow. You're incredible. Go get'em;) I think I need to go eat some ice cream just after reading all of that.

Unknown said...

hahahha me too--they are lofty goals...very lofty!