16 May 2015

Girl Time

At the end of April I met up with four of my favorite former BYU roomies for Women's Conference in Provo. It had been around ten years (WOW--old much???) since all of us were together. It was amazing to reconnect, get spiritually fed, get physically fed (A LOT), and stay up late gabbing like the old days.  Oh yeah and three of them are pregnant with their FIFTH baby. Cory's one condition for watching the kids for two days was that I NOT come home wanting more babies :)

Kelli, me, Sheila, Kari, and Heidi..LOVE THESE LADIES SO MUCH!!!! They are truly amazing. And hilarious.

I bought Jeffers his first BYU swag. NOT amused.

Getting silly during one of the talks. There were some amazing speakers but we are all human. Lots of this business going on....

Kelli TOTALLY fit into the little window alcove.  Skills.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Cmon! Where's my window picture! I totally fit in there too!...well, almost. The belly was a little in the way! lol
Had so much fun with all these crazy girls and thank you thank you again Amber for being our taxi driver! It felt just like the old days!! ;-)

Unknown said...

I WISH I had that picture Kari. Totally would have posted it. You were amazing.