09 October 2008

just so you don't think that ALL we care about is politics....

Here is a link to the CUTE bedding and nursery decor stuff I was able to buy off this women on Craig's List last week. We pretty much snagged everything listed in the link (ok not the border or the tacky wall decals or the hamper) for WAY less then it would cost new and she threw in a free matching stroller. It just about made my year. No I'm not kidding it really did!!! I keep telling people about it who probably couldn't care less :)

(And I know Cory is super excited too because during General Conference he decided to put the crib together and put all the cute winnie the pooh stuff in it...downstairs...in what should be called our "piano room" but mostly consists of furniture we're not currently using that the cats like to sit on and rip up..how we're going to get the crib up to where the baby will actually be sleeping is beyond me....)

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=patchwork%20pooh&origkw=patchwork%20pooh&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2255957&sr=1

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh! THIS IS TOO PERFECT FOR YOU AMBER!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe it! So I've anti-pooh for quite a while now (even though our stroller is green with Pooh all over it, and our baby carrier). Justin has just begun to explore the wonderful world of Pooh. He sings the song, and ADORES EORE!!!! It's hilarious! I have to admit, after watching it over...and over...and over...I have come to also adore this cute show. I'm with you know Amber...for the first time in loving Pooh!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you are embracing the love :) I'm sure my child will hate it because I'll be trying to force it on him....but it's just SO CUTE!!!

Angela said...

I love the patchwork! Really cute! I love Craigslist! It's funny cause whenever I'm out shopping I'm always looking at baby stuff for you. Don't worry, I don't buy it all, but I do have a few things. =) When are you having a shower by the way? Over Thanksgiving?? =) That would be perfect... for me anyway, cause then I could be there for it. Hope you're feeling good. NOW LET US SEE A REAL PREGO PICTURE PLEASE!!

Unknown said...

I know I know I'm working on getting a better prego picture up...if only I could find the battery for my camera...the shower will be on November 20 which is the week before thanksgiving (to accommodate Jen's wedding schedule --she gets married the 29th, did you know that??) I hope you can come, that would be great--and it's so cute that you think of me when you see baby stuff..THANK YOU!!!

browneyedgirl said...

It's cute! What a great deal you got too.