06 January 2009

UPDATE

NO!! I haven't had a baby yet--but I did have an appt this morning and they set me up to get induced tomorrow night at 10 p.m. I know going into labor in the middle of the night is a little nuts but that was the earliest the hospital had available (you know...since they wouldn't even make an appointment til I was almost a week past my due date...) and I took it!! So--it looks like baby boy brown's bday will be 1-8-09---and maybe, just maybe I won't be pregnant FOREVER!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

7 comments:

Camie said...

Hooray and goodluck!

Summer said...

hang in there chica, you can do it!

Kari said...

Oh Yay Amber! I'm so excited for you!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you that everything will go smoothly!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!! I'm so lucky to have such great friends!!!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see the baby. Good luck. When I was induced with Dax my friend who is a delivery nurse said to make sure you eat before you go. Because you get no more food once things get started (epidural and all, if you're having one.) One adventure is almost over and another is about to begin.

rachel said...

YAAY !! We can't wait to meet him!! Kimball is ready to have some more buddies his size around here. BEST WISHES!

Unknown said...

Stephanie you are SO right on the food thing--I ate at like 8 pm, got induced at 10, and didn't have him til 118 the next day--I was SO hungry!!!