18 January 2009

getting the hang of things





So...I have a baby!! Life will never be the same!!! Cory is officially back at work and I go back for my LAST semester (yay) on Tuesday!! I will be occupied every night but Friday and on Saturday for four hours--it will give Cory and the baby some good daddy son bonding time and give me a chance to stay abreast of the "intellectual" world (or something??? ). I'm just lucky I only have 10 credits left and that I was able to find some pretty decent night classes, all of which I'm excited about...except maybe construction law....Harrison and I are adjusting well to being home and hanging out together. He's been pretty easy so far --sleeps, eats, cries, sleeps, eats, etc...We've taken him to church, out to lunch, to Target, walked around the Mall...he sleeps through most of it. Cory and I are just more and more amazed every day that 1)WE HAVE A BABY!!! We are so blessed...babies are so amazing-it's this indescribable parental love thing :) and 2) that OUR baby is SO freaking cute!! He's cute when he sleeps, cute when he cries and his little lip quivers, cute when he sticks out his tongue and ADORABLE when he's awake and just taking everything in. Here are a couple more pics..they don't really capture his cuteness though--you're going to have to come out here and see for yourself :)

6 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

Oh to live in a warm place where you can have a baby and then take them outside and all over when they are only 2 weeks old. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

you'll be here soon enough :)

Smashie Smasherton said...

I like how in the third picture it looks like Harrison is passed out after a binky overdose.

Sheila said...

I LOVE HIM, He is SO your baby!! He looks just like you...and cory! I love it, what a cutie!! I'm SO glad to hear things are going so great for you guys.

Josh and Libby said...

Congratulations, Cory (and Amber too)! He's a beauty! I love the name too!

Mark and JanaRae said...

He is so sweet. Ummm good luck with school. I went back when Ethan was 5 weeks old. It will be so nice to have your degree. Hang in there.