08 February 2009

Because I'm too inept to figure out a slideshow

And I wanted to post some new baby pics--here is a photo montage of Harrison's first month. That's right he is one month old today!! We had our one month doctor visit on Thursday and he is now 21.5 inches long and weighed 9 pounds 6.5 ounces. His favorite activities lately include smiling once in awhile (maybe he's just gassy but we'll take it), sleeping, sucking on his binky, eating his hands, flailing around (like his mom) and making grunting noises, eating A LOT (and then spitting up a lot as well...), and generally being adorable ALL THE TIME!!
HELLO HAPPY BABY!!!

Just hanging out
LOVES THE BINKY!!!
nap time with daddy!
Contemplating the meaning of life, obviously.
LOVE this face!
Hands up!!
Do you like my green polka dot pants??
Little baby feet!!!

Such an angel when we actually get him to go to sleep!!
After his first bath. Loved the bath..hated getting out!!!
zonked out with my brother's girlfriend Stephanie
Harrison and Shalise

8 comments:

Sheila said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!! AMBERRRRRRRRRRRR! He is so precious...the face you love, I love that one too...uh, he's so cute!!! Geez! YOU HAVE A MONTH OLD BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I'm so glad that you're getting the hang of things, it took me 4 months with Justin. I love you and miss you. We need to chat soon. Call me when you get a sec. LOVE YOU!

rachel said...

What a handsome little man!! So are you ready for Boston?? What are you wearing?? It says it's going to be 44 degrees so I am hunting down a coat. See ya there!!

Angela said...

OOOHHHH! He's so Cute!! I can defeintely see you in him. Though his toes look so perfect and cute! =) haha It sounds like you guys are doing so well. I hope you are and it's not just the happy blog world. Call me sometime!! Or I'll call you! You should get together with Drea too. She'd love to see the baby!

SJ said...

Hooray! I can't wait until I get one of my very own in August :)

Kari said...

Oh my gosh Amber!! He is ADORABLE!! I'm glad to hear things are going well and that you are getting the hang of things. It does take a little while to adjust but I'm sure you are doing great! Love all those cute pics!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad it seems like I'm doing so well...but let me just provide the caveat that we definitely have our moments. I have to give mad props to everyone with kids--It is ROUGH sometimes (like middle of the night when I've been trying to get him to sleep for like four hours..or when I think why even bother feeding him when he's just going to spit it all up all over me!!)

Shaun and Kelli said...

AWWW I LOVE his smiling face. Sooo cute, they are growing up fast aren't they? Yes, no one really mentions the post-pregnancy months and how hard they are. Get through the first 2 and the rest should be much easier and definitely more fun.

betsey said...

He is so adorable Amber! I wish that I could snuggle him!!!