27 March 2011

National Aquarium


A few weeks back we spent a great Saturday at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Our pictures are a bit lacking but it was a great time--definitely the best aquarium I've ever been to and maybe even worth the steep prices. Harrison LOVED the fish, sharks, stingrays, etc. And the little kid area with the puppet theater too. I loved the beautiful view of the National Harbor and the fact that we wandered around forever to find a dive to get fish and chips and yummy bread at afterwards :)



There were a TON of sharks which you watch as you go up and down this huge ramp system...I LOVED the layout of the aquarium...

And he's LOOKING AT THE CAMERA!!! YAY!!! not smiling, but....

Wow-jellyfish, sharks, a huge sea turtle..awesome!

Let's GO mommy!!!!


Bad glare...cool creepy fish

I took this picture to remind myself that I let Harrison play with my makeup on the drive up and he "paint hair" with long-wearing lipstick...oops...

They had divers feeding the rays in the huge tank and we got to watch for awhile which was SO cool!






3 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds fun! I'm glad you guys are enjoying all the really cool things to do out there. I love the look of the girls face in the picture with Harrison pulling on his little strap! =)

Shaun and Kelli said...

I totally had the same monkey or bear strap for Alexa. She would always run from me. Those are the best! I should break it out again for Michael. What a neat Aquarium.

Unknown said...

yeah, it's a must with Harrison--he is not one to stay near mommy and daddy just because we ask nicely, although he is getting better :) Luckily he LOVES the monkey