10 March 2011

Things I don't want to forget....favorite Harrison quotes

"Awesome... Harrison!!!!!" with his hands up in the air as he jumps from the ottoman to the couch and back

Singing ABCs when we tuck him into bed, followed by row row row your boat, then ABCs, row row, etc.

Amber: "Harrison, what do you want for dinner tonight?"
Harrison: "PIZZA!!!! FRENCHFRIES!!!!!!" (without fail)

"Round and Round!!!!" (explaining what he is doing when we get him from nursery every week and see him rolling around on the floor and trying to convince others to follow)

"FOR ME??" when he convinces me to give him one of our left over valentine candy hearts. Too cute.

"Make. Balentine. WaWa!!!" while playing with water and bubbles in the sink (a favorite thing)...I think this comes from talking about valentines and making valentines, or something..

"Nicker Noonles!!!!" (snickerdoodles)

"Harrison go? Harrison go??" When he is "hiding" and wants us to find him, particularly when daddy has him thrown over his shoulder.

"No, mine (fill in the blank here with anything and everything that someone else has) TOO!!!"

"Flubberby!!!" (butterfly)

"Come on mommy." (e.g. stop doing what you're doing and play with me NOW!!)

"MOOK! MOOK!!!" (milk--my favorite is when he does this in the middle of the night...must have milk NOW!!)

"Bubbles...COMING!!!!" (in the bathtub as it starts to fill up with bubbles)

"Bye bye mommy, wight back."

And of course, when mommy and daddy just aren't paying attention... "Aw-burn!!! Cowy!!! Aw-burn!!! Cowy!!!!" (Amber, Cory)

And I'm sure there are many many more--I just love watching his imagination and personality come out everyday :)







3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

So fun! I can't wait until Owen starts demanding pizza and french fries. :) Wish we could be closer to see how much Harrison is growing up!

Sheila said...

Oh man, he is really too cute!! I love the funny things they make up just to get us to pay attention to them!!! I don't even think my kids know what snickerdoodles are, let alone how to say that big long word!! You are a dang good mommy!! Harrison is a lucky boy!!

Unknown said...

I think maybe I just make cookies too often :) Thanks sheila!