01 June 2011

It's days like these.....

Today (well mainly from about 330 on...) has been a bit of a rough one. Harrison is a whirlwind of potty accidents and terrible twos. I spent way too long doing something that turned out to be totally unnecessary. And then I locked my keys in the car. Of course- pregnancy brain has definitely tdken over (something to blame anyway :)) And now I am forced to slow down and wait. For AAA. For 90 minutes. It's days like today that it's important to take solace in the little victories- I made my favorite Rosemary/potato/fontina pizza. And I used my new spendy $13.99 cookie sheet. And it turned out perfect. The pizza literally slid off leaving no mess to clean up. yum. I actually took a picture to capture it. And also we broke through '97 feels like 105' with some rain and thunder that I got to watch Harrison get really excited about- gotta love a summer storm. Some quiet time alone is good anyway, right???

3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

So where's the picture? And the recipe?

Unknown said...

my phone wouldn't let me post it but I'll post it later or send it to you because seriously given my experience with my crappy cookie sheet and everything burning and sticking it was awesome...and I didn't put the recipe because I think I've put it on here more than once, but here you go: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/bacon-potato-rosemary-and-fontina-pizza-recipe/index.html

yummy...just make sure you cook the bacon at least a bit first--and be sure to salt it adequately...the potatoes taste a little bland if you don't have enough salt.

Sheila said...

So impressed with your positive take on the situation. Not so sure I could have seen it. That pizza sounds divine...mmmmmmm...I love your recipes Amber!!