11 September 2011

Fun Stuff

I've been working a lot of overtime saturday afternoons lately. This gives us good motivation to get out of the house and do something fun together in the morning. YAY.

We took Harrison on a "pirate" boat tour of the potomac in alexandria. He was SO excited to see the pirates and go on the "pirate ship" but then when push came to shove I think they made him a little nervous....
Lunch afterwards at BGR. Harrison's grilled cheese was delicious...my fries were great as was Cory's burger...my southwest burger...strange....
What? Isn't this what YOU do while waiting for your food?

3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Very cute pics, Ambs.

rachel said...

of course! That's exactly what we do when were waiting for our food. No joke! What a cool idea a pirate boat ride. Hopefully all are feeling well especially you;)

Sheila said...

HAHAHAAA, I love Cory's face in that last pic!! Classic! Looks like my family at Red Robin the other night...only times three!