18 May 2013

Our house

Just thought I'd post some pictures of how it is now. Sure there is a lot I'd like to change and do, but, we're happy with it!

 Living room. Carter amused with raisins and harrison with the ipad. The book of mormon our bishop gave us to leave in a prominent place. Yeah. We follow directions.
 Bookshelf.
 Hi princess!
 Corner. I need to do something about the colors in this room. Match the rug, match the curtains, random purple? Not sure yet.
 Kitchen.
 A place to put my service for 24 I got for FREE!!! And the tadpoles we're watching for Harrison's friend Vilem.
 WALK IN PANTRY!!! (also coat closet)
 Dining Room.  Kid placemats, yay.
 Showing our chalkboard wall. Harrison was super impressed he could write the word "ROIDWW" on the wall
 Front of the house.  I've been trying really hard to grow things in the planter boxes. Struggling.  Hanging flowers are doing well though.
 Another view of the front.
 Side. The way our house is oriented is perpendicular to the street so the sides are the bigger areas to play. It's weird. But nice because the front yard is not "on" the street.
 Back
 From the deck.
 Other side.
 Carter's room. That frame needs a picture. and the walls need so much more. In every room I'm realizing. We'll get there eventually.


 Harrison's room with his unmade bed :)

 The stairs from upstairs. Someone is following me.
 Mommy and Daddy's room. Naked Walls. I had no idea.
 Pretty girl with her milk and her FAVORITE blankie.
 Master bath.
 Daddy's home from work!!!!! YAY!!!
 Downstairs playroom/family room. Oh yeah and that's my bro. He's visiting. We had sushi today with the kids at tysons. Awesome.

 "guest room" We need a bed or something in there.  And some sembalnce of decor.  Guests love the play kitchen.
 laundry room. Yeah, we have to use pliers to turn on the washer. Ghetto fabulous.
 And let's end with mommy's gym. Sometimes I workout in jammies and flip flops and might put diet coke in the cup holder. Stop judging. It's my house :)
















5 comments:

Melinda said...

The house is beautiful - every inch! I especially love the kids rooms. And the chalkboard wall is AWESOME.

Unknown said...

You're so sweet! We miss you guys!! We need to have a party--bad!

Grammy Suzzy said...

What a gorgeous house! And love the big kitchen and pantry!!! Looks like a house you can grow in and enjoy for many years!

rachel said...

You even showed us the naked walls in your bedroom!! I Love it and I feel vindicated for the naked walls in our room!! Nice! My favorite is Harrison's closet/ dresser that was sweet! It is such an awesome place and of course is even better with you all in it! That gym is a sweet use of space.
I think a blue polk a dot rug would be sweet with those curtains (via my own taste that's out there). The chalkboard wall turned out really great. nailed it on that one!I am thinking about doing that on our floor in our garage so the boys can draw their own roads. TBD when it will happen though. Love your Home sweet home!

Sheila said...

Oh Amber your home is just perfect!! I love all of it. I think the front yard as a side yard is AWESOME!!!!! SOMEONE genius thought that one up. It was fun to see your broda too! Tell him hi from me :-) now if we can get out there that guest room is perfect for us!!!!!!!