18 February 2014

SOCCER!!!!

Harrison is four games in to playing soccer with 5 and 6 year olds with the city of South Jordan. It's inside and he's been loving it. So far this season we (the self-named 'fire breathing dragon wolves') have two ties, one win, and one loss.  Harrison has gotten at least one goal every time and looks forward to Saturday mornings A LOT. And I'm starting to get used to the completely unhealthy snacks they give kids here after a soccer game (hello, capri sun and twinkies...although last week at least was granola bars so there's hope yet!). I think we're signing up for spring too (It's like $30 here, it's hard for me to say no, especially when he's the only one big enough to do sports yet).


I totally need to bring my good camera next time. Oh well. It's soccer. on super fancy indoor grass.

No comments: