06 December 2008

36 week pictures



My WONDERFUL friend Angela was in town so I took advantage of her amazing photography skills and had her take some christmas/prego pics of Cory and I last week. She truly did an awesome job--anyone who can make someone as pregnant as me look good deserves a cookie!!! As far as the baby goes--less then a month now--I have finals next week and than about a week of work and than I will be SO ready (around Dec 20) hopefully baby boy brown will be ready too :)
Here is a link to Angela's photography blog if you want to see a few more

imcapturingmoments.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE these Amber, you two (I mean three!!) are so cute. Ang did a great job!!

Unknown said...

thanks dude you're the best :)

Heidi Miller said...

Amber, you look so so so so darn cute! Your belly isn't even that big. Are you sure you are due in a month?? :o) I am so excited for you guys. I wish I could fly there and help you in those first few weeks. Do you have anyone helping you at first? I hope so!

Angela said...

hey... I'm waiting for that cookie. Is it coming by mail or will it be hand delivered? =)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pregnant lady. I loved being pregnant. When are you due?

The 'Chard said...

Can't wait to see this little guy! You guys are going to be the BEST parents! He is also going to be flippin' adorable!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!! and he better be cute!!! and for Julie, I'm due on New Year's Day but am hoping for about December 22nd :) we'll see.....