23 December 2008

the cat's favorite room....





The baby's room is DONE!!! Cory did a great job with the paint and it's all ready to go...just waiting for little jackson, jefferson, harrison, monroe, hamilton, nixon, or whatever to come home!!! SO let's get this business started!!! (oh and notice the stuffed dog in the crib..that was cory's when he was little...I thought it was a bit on the ugly side but it's a puppet and he makes the cutest voices with it!!)

I'm so excited to be done with work, school, and everything and just be hanging out getting ready for christmas and watching chick flicks with my sister in law--I seriously NEVER thought I would survive the semester and I feel so incredibly blessed that things have turned out so well--And now I get to have a BABY!!! I know this wasn't what we were planning right now but it's just wonderful and I feel so lucky to be on the cusp of a whole new phase in my life -YAY BABIES!!!!!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE YOU AMBER!! YOU DID IT! You survived the later and now on to a WHOLE NEW WORLD!! You'll see what I'm talking about b/c it will never ever end! It's so exciting for you guys and babies are the most amazing blessing ever!! You're going to be the best mommy and daddy!! Cory, the room looks so cute, I love Pooh now! (I can't believe I'm admitting it). And Amber, I'm so jealous of your sis-in-law...I want to be watching chick flicks with you!!!! Those really are some of my favorite times in college. AND YOU ARE THE BEST person to watch them with!! I miss you!!

COME OUT LITTLE GUY!!!

Oh, will you please call me when you have this kid??!! On my cell!
I LOVE YOU! (before 2009, before 2009, before 2009....)

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! (and there is no one I would rather watch chick flicks with....cory refuses to watch pretty woman he things it's a terrible movie...SO WRONG!!!) BEFORE 2009!!! BEFORE 2009!!!

Kari said...

Oh I love it!! Great job Cory!! Amber I am soooo excited for you too and I am praying for you to have that baby soon!!! Before 2009, before 2009, before 2009....!! YOu are going to be such a great mommy!!