27 December 2008

Update: Thanksgiving and pics from Jen's wedding

Since I have eliminated my job and school responsibilities and have nothing to do but wait (and hang out with Cory and Lindsay...and read Twilight that I got for Christmas...and play with my new I phone...it's actually pretty ideal although you do start to forget all those things you "needed" to do pretty quickly when you actually have time to do them...) I thought I'd update with pics from Thanksgiving weekend. One of my long-time friends Jen got married to Russ Perkins and it was wonderful to be there in the temple with them and to go to the reception and see how cute and happy they are-- YAY for Jen and Russ!!!!!

About a week before the wedding we took jen out and made her wear this silly bachelorette crown...sadly, .she refused to keep it on the whole night because it just suits her SO well!!!

Cory proving his manliness by carving the Thanksgiving Turkey at my mom and Larry's house
The random crowd at Thanksgiving dinner--Cory, me, Aaron, Larry's mom and Larry's son's Kevin friend Adam from his mission...the more the merrier :)
Cory, Lisa and Nick, and Kerri waiting outside the temple--it was raining that week but turned out to be a PERFECT AZ november day
The happy couple right as they came out!!!

All of us girls with the beautiful bride!!! Kerri, Shannon, Jen, Lisa, and Becca, and me :)
Jen and Russ cutting their cake at the reception--she did not disappoint and smashed it all over him soon after this....The reception was really fun and I got to see my friend Erin and Julie from high school that I haevn't seen in forever!!! (and of course meet their adorable children!!)

so yeah, there's an update on pics...and still no baby...starting to get desperate :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope everyone is enjoying after Christmas sales!!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Cute pictures Amber! Yay Jen, congrats! I'm thinking good thoughts for you Amber, come on baby, come on baby...