09 May 2010

WATER FUN!!!


Yesterday we took Harrison down to the park that has a little water area we thought he would enjoy. I only got a couple of pics (with my phone..no camera with me..oops...) and of course he was in his clothes since I don't think his 6 month swimsuit fits anymore :)

The first time he got sprayed was a bit of a shock but it was fun after that.

As a sidenote, a few weeks ago we went up to Flagstaff so I could attend an interview and let Harrison romp around the forest for a few minutes. He loves dirt and rocks and stick and bugs so it was HEAVEN.
Daddy--LET ME DOWN SO I CAN PLAY!!!

6 comments:

rachel said...

CUTE! I hope you had a Happy Mother's day! I love the one of Harrison trying to go back for more with Corey holding him. Priceless.

Sheila said...

SO CUTE!! I love that you let Harrison romp around in the water in his clothes! I'm totally down for that anytime, anywhere, especially if it means a good time for the kiddos! Like they know the difference anyways right?? LOVE IT! Can't wait to take my boys to one too!

Jen Perkins said...

Is that at the Tempe Splash Park?? (Or whatever it's called.) Fun! You should totally invite me to come along next time...anything to get out of this house!

Unknown said...

Actually it's another one by our house. But I've been dying to try the Tempe one--we are so going and you are so coming :)

Angela said...

We'll have to come play together this summer! The kids would love to play with little Harrison! I can't believe how old he's getting and I've only met him once!!

Heidi Miller said...

So cute. I love him!