29 August 2010

SAN DIEGO!!!

For my birthday and my little bros birthday (one day apart) we went to San Diego with my mom and Larry and Aaron and Steph. It was a blast! We went to Sea World all day and then the next day we went out on an awesome boat for most of the day (yeah I drove the boat for awhile...I was super good at it... once I got that whole steering lag thing sorted out...) We stayed right near the harbor in a suite offered to us because Harrison struggles to sleep in the same room. Spoiled. It's true. Harrison was lavished with gifts. We ate yummy food. We left 110 + and enjoyed BEAUTIFUL weather. Total fabulousness. My bro. got a new camera for his birthday so we've got over 2000 photos in a shutterfly account. I'll just share a few. YAY for bday trips!! I can't wait til next year :) :) :)
In the stroller with his girly flower right before it was Sea World time.
My mom and her hubby at the Sea Lion/otter exhibit.

Feed me.
No. FEED ME!!!
What a nice daddy---blocking the sun for his little boy.

Nikkon 3000 DSLR--yeah, I'm cool. Want me to take your picture??

Beluga whale feeding. So cool.

Harrison is teething some more so he often sticks his fingers in his mouth. But seriously though, what a cutie.
And my scruffy man-husband aint too bad either.

BEAUTIFUL SAN DIEGO VIEW!!!
My bro. and Stephanie are SO CUTE.
This trip was Harrison's first extended experience with flip flops. Sometimes you just want them on his feet and you stop caring if toes are in the right place.
Mommy and Harrison on a boat. BLISS. (we had some drama figuring out how to secure, tether, restrain, etc. the most adventorous boy ever and keep him from flinging himself overboard. Eventually we worked it out.
It didn't hurt that Harrison spent about two hours of the boating excursion zonked out.
boat hair. Hot.
Cory was driving here I think. He was much more adept then me, I fear.

No comments: