09 August 2010

Time for a new post!!!

We haven't been up to much lately....mostly trying to survive ridiculous heat. But here are some pics anyway for your viewing pleasure.

Hangin out on the couch.....leather keeps us cool....
Get that camera away from me!!!
Apparently the only way to get Harrison to look at the camera is to have him take the pictures of himself.
Harrison got a new toy!! I was coveting this tricycle for him for awhile, and finally found it on Craigslist. YES.
We've taken a few trips around the block already. And many many more trips around the living/dining/toy/TV room downstairs. Harrison LOVES it. He can't reach the pedals yet but loves to be pushed around.
Last Saturday Harrison and I had a date to the Children's Museum because Cory needed to get a bunch of stuff done --I love that place--everytime we go there is new stuff for Harrison to enjoy. Like playing on cars.
And a motorcycle.

Painting rocks with water. Or--splashing other kids and parents.
climbing on a bear--or "neigh" as Harrison would put it. Apparently all animals that are on four legs are horses (or sheep since he just learned "baaa")

Playing with other random toys in the "fort" room--yeah, they have a room for kids to make forts. Awesome. They also have a room for kids to paint all over everything...we'll try that one next time.
Last but not least--running away from mommy in the noodle forest. You can't see him? Yeah, that's because he was trying to escape and join a new family.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

He looks like such a big boy I can't believe it!! That museum sounds AWESOME!!!

Ok, so his new bike---I totally wanted that too, never found one on craigslist, but I had a friend who had one and Justin LOVED it, so did I, I mean, you don't have to bend down to push your kid on his trike! Well, we got some ghetto fabulous one given to us, like a "hooptie" trike with big huge colorful wheels, it had to suffice for the time being. I have to say, a wise investment, you'll never regret it!!!

Jen Perkins said...

Harrison looks bigger than last time I saw him...and that was just last week! Cute pics. And where is that children's museum??? Not that Owen will appreciate it yet but for future reference. :)

Unknown said...

It's on 7th Street just south of 1-10--very fun and geared towards smaller kids mostly. As soon as he can crawl I bet he'd like it :) I usually go on culture passes and would invite you to come for free except now they are only good for two people (used to be 4) LAME...

And Sheila--I love that Justin has a hooptie trike :) and if YOU think it's a good investment that's kind of a big deal!