09 March 2013

For some reason I find this hilarious

This is a text conversation I just had with Cory. I'm at work and I asked him
To start a loaf of bread in the bread maker to go with the dinner we are making for the missionaries tonight. Apparently the concept of a bread maker is a little mind boggling :)

C: Srsrly tho. How do I make bread in the bread maker?

A: Sorry- all recipes-
Look up white bread and use the one with like 400 plus reviews
It's super easy

C:"Traditional white bread"?

A: Sure

C: So just mix it up then put it in the machine at the kneading part?

A: Put the ingredients in. Turn machine on , select white then light then press start.
The machine will do everything

C: I need to get it to a dough first though don't I?

A: No
Just put it in the thing and press it down until it clicks. It's really easy

C: Srsly? No mixing of any kind?

A: No it does it for you -turn it on make your selections and go. It's a bread maker.

C: Where's yeast?

A: In the fridge

C: Ok. Well see if you're right...


My husband is awesome. I wonder if I should pick up some rolls on the way home???

1 comment:

rachel said...

That is adorable, and I could see the exact same conversation happening at our house.