04 January 2014

A little more Christmas

(Storytime on Christmas Eve )

Just some highlights that I missed:

I got up early and made the pioneer woman's cinnamon rolls. Which were awesome. And even better with leftover cream cheese frosting on them.
Harrison got Legos, a scooter , a power rangers megazord, and done fun new games. ( operation and connect four) 

Carter got two baby dolls, a baby stroller and a play kitchen. So funny how much she loves that girly stuff. 

I finally got around to putting our pictures into books (2009-2011 anyway) for Cory. I used mix book which was the easiest to use/upload by far that I've tried. (iPhoto, Picasa, blurb, and blog2 print basically just drove me slowly crazy.. ). I also had Cory's poor sad iPad fixed after he slipped on the ice and dropped it. 

Cory wrote me a very sweet letter and got me a pizza pan, pizza cutter, and rice cooker / steamer. 

We also got a fantastic set of knives from grandma who also got me a great new camera and baby boy brown a crib. 

After opening presents I Oma and Opa came over for lunch and we went to see frozen. It was super cute after we convinced Harrison that it was not scary and would have a happy ending. 

It was a great, relaxed, Christmas at home!! Being able to see family without the stress of traveling is just wonderful :)



(Somebody got nail polish in her stocking....and now you see why I prefer to have someone else do my nail painting...) 

No comments: