03 January 2014

Great day

Yesterday was such a fun day with the kiddos. Reminds me that they can be sweet and fun and awesome . Nothing special really, we played in the basement, went to costco (Harrison wore his Spider-Man costume), ate cheap pizza, and carter took a long nap. Then Harrison and I had a lot of fun painting the baby's room. The purple and green princess/flower/butterfly motif is no more! We also played a couple of epic games of war before baby sister got up. And they played nicely downstairs while I got dinner in the oven. Then dicecapades and carter playing with her kitchen and using an 'oven mitt ' to cook up peppers and strawberries for me to feed her baby.   Them Cory came home and they played candy land and memory  (did I mention Harrison likes games???) and after dinner I went on an unsuccessful quest for a maternity jacket. Today I'm excited to go kid less to Maryland to visit some of my favorite people but man will I miss this cute family!
 Love them so much it hurts!!!


No comments: