21 April 2014

1 month old!!!

Jefferson Daniels at one month

Likes: 
-being held by anyone (mommy, daddy, harrison, carter, o'ma or o'pa, aunts, uncles, people at church, friends at the park...) 
-his binkie occasionally 
-being swaddled (although of course he pretends he doesn't. He sleeps much better) 
-eating 4 oz of formula and nursing at least every three hours. It feels like he eats constantly.  He is a hungry boy! 
-Grunting. Making lots of noises. 
-The swing. If he's not hungry, anyway.  
-Going out places. After the initial in the car cry, he's usually great when we're out somewhere. 

Dislikes: 
-The carseat. He cries most times he gets in the car for at least ten minutes. BLAST!!!
-Being naked. Changing clothes or having his diaper changed. 
-Being in the baby carrier. 

Really doesn't mind: 
-Tummy time. He tolerates it really well and better than his brother and sister did.  

We love you Jefferson and I wish I could hold you all day long like you'd prefer.  You will thank us for the siblings and crazy family life someday, right??? 

Official one month picture in our leather chair
Tummy time!!! Or a rest
Excuse me???
I have a lot of respect for people who can photograph babies in baskets and make them look cute without crying.....
Best I could do. Off centered, but I do love the baby wrinkles :)




Get me out of this thing!!!!

2 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

He is adorable!!! My photographer friends say that basket photos or any newborn type photos have to be done within the first 10-14 days or else they don't cooperate. Wish I could be there to snuggle him and make you dinners and clean your house!

Unknown said...

I know!! I missed it by about a week-- he was way too awake, oh well! I wish you were here too!!