24 April 2014

Easter Egg-stravaganza!!!

We went to this fun easter egg hunt/event at Thanksgiving Point last saturday. Harrison had been looking forward to it for weeks. We got there right after the easter egg hunt started but luckily they had them every half hour so both of the kids got a pretty good haul of eggs. Plus bouncy houses and egg sack races and ring toss and lots of other fun stuff. We were lucky to have Aunt Lindsay and uncle Thanh with us during their visit from Vietnam. It's been so fun to have family come visit (first my mom, then my brother, then Lindsay and Thanh)...plus Thanh snagged my camera and took LOTS of great pictures :)

 All ready for the egg hunt
 Ready for a NAP
 trying to convince carter to put eggs in her basket. Yes my hair looks like it hasn't been combed in weeks....

 Harrison didn't need help :)

 Inspecting the loot

 Jumping!!!!







 none of us could really hula hoop...I swear I could as a kid...
 Ready to race!
 Cow train!!!
 uncle Thanh rescued carter after she saw the easter bunny. She does not like the easter bunny. He's worse than santa.
Harrison was so focused in the egg on the spoon race. He was behind us all but I admired the concentration.

No comments: