10 September 2014

Five things I love about Harrison

My firstborn can be a bit challenging at times. Sometimes I need to remind myself of some of the reasons he's AMAZING ( because he really is) 

1. Big hugs every morning when he wakes up, and at night, and pretty much all day long. 
2. He tells me he loves me to Pluto, to planets that haven't been discovered yet, and to deep space....and back. 
3. Now that he's in kindergarten we have to read 20 minutes every day, do a health/fitness goal everyday, and practice math everyday. He also sometimes brings home handwriting worksheets. This stuff is technically optional but he loves to do it. He's such a rule follower in the best way. 
4. He thinks 'stupid ' is the epitome of bad words and freaks out if it slips out. Let's hang on to that innocence, k bud? 
5. Even though he's gotten a bit more shy as he's gotten older he can still make friends anywhere and with anyone. 

Love you monkey pants!!!!