10 July 2008

Happy anniversary to us!!!


I know it's a few days late but I just wanted to commemorate our FIRST anniversary!!!! I can't even believe that we've been married a year already!!!! Monday night to celebrate we went to the melting pot and it was YUM-A-ROO!!! Cory succumbed to spending an exorbitant amount of money on fondue even though he maintains it is not real food because he figured it was the only time we would actually do something like that so, why not. We had lots of fun eating yummy lobster tail and other various delicious meats and artichoke cheese dip with bread and apples and of course the CHOCOLATE!!! Normally I am not one of those people who dies at the sight of chocolate dipped strawberries (I prefer veggies to fruit most of the time..I know it's weird…plus usually the chocolate all comes off at once..) so you'd think that the cheesecake or the pound cake or the brownies dipped in chocolate would have been the best—but NO it was the strawberries for sure!!! Anywhoo, we had lots of fun and I'm so grateful that I have a wonderful husband who has been a constant support during a trying year, who will do anything (and cheerfully) to make me happy, who constantly amazes me with his curiosity and intelligence, and who somehow still thinks I'm the hottest girl on earth even when I'm vomiting every morning, haven't done my hair all summer, and none of my clothes seem to fit…I LOVE YOU CORY!!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary! Has is already been a year? Your wedding was A-mazing, I loved it and am so glad that all the girls were there. I love you Amber and think that you and Cory are PERFECT together, he's so sweet.

Heidi Miller said...

Amber! I love this post. You are so happy with Cory and I love it! I hope you guys find a good vacation to go on. Sorry I don't have any suggestions. Living in Iowa isn't exactly a vacationing place. :O)