28 July 2008

mad props to cory

I just have to share the recipe that my awesome husband made last Thursday--I was going to the gym with aaron (my little bro) as we've become accustomed to doing (he makes me) and asked cory to 1) water the plants, 2) take out the garbage, and 3) go to the store and buy stuff since we have none....and make dinner....and I didn't want chicken or anything with meat in very large chunks because of course that grosses me out..
Anywhoo--I got home an hour later and not only was everythign done but he made this (cutting up the pork chops into little pieces to obey my rules of course) and it was YUMMY!!!! I highly recommend it!!! Man do I have the best husband ever!!!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Pork-Chop-Casserole/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

betsey said...

Dude, you don't post for 50 years, so I haven't been checking! Man! Now I gotta catch up!

Cory is awesome! Way to meet Amber's crazy demands Cory! Sorry that you are having the morning sickness Pambie! Hopefully it will send soon!