14 July 2008

MY EGGO IS PREGO!!!!

Yes!!! For all of our blog readers out there (ok..both of you) your suspicions after reading my last blog post are true. I'm pregnant!!! It was exactly planned...(whoever thinks the pill works better not forget a day...ever...) but we're super excited about baby brown who is due on January 1st!!! I'm at about 15 weeks at this point--still a bit of nauseousness going on but luckily I got some drugs at my last appointment that work wonderfully!! We also had an ultrasound and heard the baby's heartbeat which was AMAZING (and scary!!!)!!! Parenthood here we come!!!!
Here is a pic of the ultrasound---sadly our insurance does not cover those snazzy 3-d ones and we don't have a video to show you or anything but you can see a head and a spine and some legs if you are really creative :) YAY FOR BABIES!!!!





8 comments:

Sheila said...

YAY! The word is out in the blogging world how exciting!! Now I'm waiting for some belly pics!! I think I started wearing maternity clothes around 15 or 16 weeks, so you must be showing a little miss skinny minnie! I'm so excited for you and Cory and am sure that you guys will make amazing parents!! Yay for ultrasounds and those heartbeat hearers, isn't it the best?? There's a person GROWING INSIDE YOU!!!

Heidi Miller said...

YES!!!!! I was wondering when we were going to get to see some baby pics and when you were going to make the big public announcement! I also can't wait to see your belly start to grow. You will be so dang cute!

ajehz and m said...

a baby brown!!!!!!!!!! bound to be HOT!

Shaun and Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun and Kelli said...

AMBER! I'm so happy for you, and guess what? You need to check my blog......because we are DUE ON THE EXACT SAME DAY!!!!! Seriously!!! I can't believe that. Congratulations! You are going to be the best mom ever!

Drea said...

AMBER!! I finally posted something on my blog!! I love your blog, it was so great seeing you the other day at Cafe Rio - I love that you are pregnant! Let's get together soon, call me!

Camille said...

AMBER! So happy for you! Thanks for emailing me the link to your blog, I will look forward to seeing you grow :) and then seeing your baby grow! You will be a fabulous mom! Congrats! -Camille

Alicia said...

Babies, babies everywhere! THis is great news. Thanks for posting and saying Hi on our blog. You are one HOT Babe having a baby!