21 May 2009

husband tag

I know these things are kind of lame but I get pretty amused by them..besides Kelly tagged me! :)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Star Wars, Star Trek, or Lord of the Rings ALWAYS--Ok not ACTUALLY but I like to pretend he's that much of a nerd..umm..probably Fox News, the discovery or science channel, maybe Fringe

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? balsamic vinegarette or something like that

3. What's one food he doesn't like? sauces-he doesn't really like sauces on stuff

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Please. He loves Dr. Pepper almost as much as I love Diet Coke.

5. Where did he go to high school? Altus High School in Altus, Oklahoma (yeah..he raised a pig named bacon for a class..)

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11... I think pretty much everyone's husband wears 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?broken dvd players we have all over our house he says he's going to fix? i phone apps?

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? probably grilled cheese with some kind of meat on it or something from Spicy Pickle (YUM)

9. What would he eat every day if he could? apparently fried rice with hot dogs...

10. What is his favorite cereal? TOTALLY Cracklin Oat Bran-when my brother lived with us he hid it from him....

11. What would he never wear? a popped collar

12. What is his favorite sports team? He really doesn't like sports-to play maybe but not to watch

13. Who did he vote for? It's funny that everyone I've seen whose done this post hasn't actually said---Cory voted for McCain-not that he likes him that much but it was the lesser of the two evils (he claims to now understand why people "throw away" their votes on third party candidates..)

14. Who is his best friend? Todd--I don't know what we're going to do when Todd and Emily move to Detroit :(

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Force him to go to the gym, fight him on every opinion he has on a political issue just because I can?

16. What is his Heritage? I imagine lots of Europe but he likes to pretend its Scottish

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He doesn't want a cake he wants one of those huge cookies

18. Did he play sports in high school? Soccer

19. What could he spend hours doing? playing on his phone, doing crossword puzzles

20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? he's super smart and LOVES to learn

and for kicks here's a picture
Yesterday I rented a carpet cleaning machine and Harrison cried while I tried to use it. I bundled him up and gave him his binky and put him on the floor while I tried to get the high traffic areas upstairs. Here he is all tuckered out after all that crying

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I really loved this, I didn't know ANY of this about Cory, I know now more than ever that you two are MEANT for eachother...Dr. Pepper meets Diet Coke...how romantic!~