22 May 2009

I just LOVE this kid!!!




Tonight we went out to dinner and Harrison was super sleepy from being schlepped around by me all afternoon and never getting a proper nap. He slept the whole time and was just so adorable I had to take some pictures! Being a mom is AMAZING and it gets better every day! When I think about how I never really asked for a baby but am SO blessed to have one, I wonder what I was thinking?? It's hard, but the utter awesomeness of it all and how you can just love one little person SO much is beyond description!!! Harrison is so alert now and is grabbing everything and smiling every time he looks at me and is more and more in to playing with toys and watching everything around him. LOVE IT!!!

6 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Awww...I want one! But now I'm afraid mine won't be as cute as yours. ;)

Unknown said...

don't worry jen they will :)

Shaun and Kelli said...

He's soooo adorable. He reminds me so much of Michael, they have similar features I think. I wish we lived closer, Harrison and Michael would be buds! This age is like my favorite time b/c they are so cute and discovering so many new things. Enjoy it! You are a great mom!

Sheila said...

I love how cute you are as a mom Amber. It's so amazing to take in every little adorable second! I LOVE IT TOO!! We're seriously so blessed!

rachel said...

He is so adorable. Anything good at the drive in yet?? We need to go!

Kari said...

He is such a cute little guy! And I love what a cute mom you are! Being a mom is tough and great at the same time and it is so worth every second! Can't wait to see you this summer and meet the little stud!