01 May 2009

Some pics-from Harrison

its cool to have spit up stains on your clothes in EVERY picture
I'm so freaking cute-what can I say?
Mommy and Daddy are Silly
We went to the park for a picnic/birthday part with some friends and I was forced into this lame stroller with Kimball who apparently LIKES strollers-so weird
Our friend Emily gave me this cool soccer outfit but it also comes with a hat that is constantly forced on my head. If I wasn't sleeping I'd definitely be whining about this hat
Daddy teaching me the piano

yes I spit up..and it's hot

3 comments:

rachel said...

Harrison is so cute! Kimball is weird liking the stroller who does that?:) Also I have to say it was most entertaining to hear your dad sing the Fresh Prince theme song so cool. You're parents are so fun.

Angela said...

That is definitely HOT! The whole spit up thing that is. And I love your herb plants! What a great idea.

What's your weekend like? I fly in tonight and I want to get a pic of you and your little cute family!! =) And hang out of course... I'm somewhat free on Thurs. and then no specific plans on Sat. either. Let me know!!

Unknown said...

thursday I have a test in the morning but then I'm FREE! (I don't really have any specific plans on Thursday night)!! friday night jen lisa and I are actually doing a girls night if you're free OR saturday would be fine too--give me a call--we'll make it work-super excited to see you and your hot pregnant ness!! (haha it's you this time :))