16 June 2009

Look what I can do!!



Ok, he can't quite sit up by himself but almost (and he actually can do a little better than this but was shy for the camera...) We think it's pretty cute (and try to ignore my annoying voice...)

These days Harrison is also doing a lot of other nifty stuff, like:
eating rice cereal and oatmeal in his highchair---although most of it seems to end up on him (no surprise my kid is messy right?) he gets really excited and seems to like it.
grabbing EVERYTHING around him--forks, spoons, my hair, the wall, if its nearby he'll grab it
smiling and laughing a lot more (and a few less new people freak outs...)
noticing the kitty (not too long til he'll be grabbing her tail I'm sure)
...other things I can't think of right now because he's crying (still knows how to do that too!!)....

4 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

You do the best blog posts! I am cracking up right now picturing him grabbing your hair with a handful of rice cereal! :) Can I watch him for you this week again?!

rachel said...

Yay!!! That is the cutest video!! Bravo on getting this milestone on camera!! It's hard to know what you will miss when he gets older so getting it all is the best option! He's doing so well and is just darling!We need to get together!

Kari said...

Too cute! I can't wait to meet him!! He is at such a fun age right now... I love it when they're not mobile yet! Enjoy it while it lasts! By the way, How are the nights going? Is he sleeping better for you?

Smashie Smasherton said...

Okay, so I may or may not be watching that video on a near-daily basis.

I also think it's a total tragedy that I can't just reach through the computer and SQUEEZE him! He's SO CUTE!!