29 June 2009

Swimming!!!

Harrison was pretty freaked out with the water the first couple of times I put him in the pool....so when I tried again Saturday morning I was sure that's how it was gonna be. BUT NO! After a couple of minutes he was loving it and splashing away!
getting the hang of it--nice tan lines mommy!
This water is not so bad!
YAY water!
mommy and Harrison!! (keep in mind I had slept for like four hours the night before..and just ran five miles...so not bad! )
Yeah..he's that cute :)

5 comments:

Kari said...

cute cute! We will definitely go swimming when you come!! We're gonna have soo much fun!! Can't wait to meet that adorable little guy!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited too!!! NINE DAYS!!!!

rachel said...

He looks good in a pool! It's make his blue eyes shimmer:) so fun!

Angela said...

What a cutiepie! And I don't know why you're defending how you look, you look great! Maybe you just wanted to let us all know that you ran 5 miles. =)

Stephanie said...

So cute. His eyes match the water. He's so handsome.