18 November 2009

new tricks

So, last week I broke down and bought Harrison the second toy I've ever purchased for full price (you'd be amazed at what you can get at the thrift store for like $1.99). A walker. He loves it, but mostly to play with the little balls and shapes and stuff..... and of course to turn it over and try to break it. For walking he really prefers a chair. Please try to ignore the wet spots on his jammies...I promise those are from the pears he just ate and are not what you are thinking.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yeah, and sorry about the awful video quality. I saved it as the smallest version and you can obviously tell...

The Wheelers said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe what a traveler he is!!!

Jen Perkins said...

He's growing up too fast! Such a cutie.

rachel said...

YAY thrift stores!! Dollar days on Thursday it's awesome to look for out of season clothes and that way you are ready for summer well you know the warmer summer!! It's the only way to go. He's so cute!

Sheila said...

AWE HE IS SUCH A CUTIE! I love him Amber, he keeps lookin back at you like,"See me mom?? I'm doing good right??" I love it! He's really cute. (Oh, and Jordan's pants STILL look like after EVERY meal...how he gets stuff under there I'll never know!)

Shalise said...

What a clever kid. I bought Little V a walker too, realized he's way too small (not small maybe young) for it and so for now he just sits in it and chews on the tray!

ajehz and m said...

he owns that chair! and on tile too!?! what a champ!