21 October 2012

Halloween Take One: Baby Wrangling

 Last night our lovely neighbors threw a halloween party and I thought it would be fun to do a nice picture on the front steps in Harrison and Carter's costumes (mommy and daddy have abstained at this point...maybe I'll figure something out for us by next week). Harrison wanted to wear his dragon costume from last year (umm..OK-YES!) and Carter is a butterfly a'la Old Navy (I thought a princess would be fun and go along with dragon but princess costumes I've found are scratchy and sparkly and not fitting for a baby...).  Forgive the ridiculous orange in the first set of pictures.  I just bought hipstamatic for my phone and this setting was definitely a mistake. By the time I got Cory to fix it and sat down with the little squirmers myself they were definitely done.



 (carter: GET THOSE THINGS OFF MY HEAD..NOW!!!!)





 That's Cory's: "seriously. stop taking pictures" expression



WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Let me GOOOOO!!!!! Funny how the ridiculously active three year old manages to be so patient.

2 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Cute costumes!

rachel said...

Priceless! These will be your favorite pictures when they are bigger.Mom and dad look awesome too!