26 November 2013

It's here!!!!!!!!!




The terrible twos. I think Harrison's rough stage was three but carter has become ridiculous pretty much since her second birthday. One the one hand her language level continually amazes me. She basically talks to us in full sentences and copies absolutely everything anyone says. Good and bad. Some favorites are 'fall down boom boom cry ow,' and when she sings abcs, I love to see the temple and 'happy tertay to you.' She gives the sweetest kisses ever. Her little face is pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen. 

On the other hand...when she gets riled up she goes CRAZY!! She has to have things exactly her way at all times. She is the princess and we are her servants. She has figured out how to open the fridge and freezer and pull over a chair to get on the counter . If I say no she'll ask daddy and then find a way to do it herself anyway. And more often then not she manipulates us into getting her way. Even when screaming in her room for one more book she says. 'Please ' and speaking of screaming in her room it can last forever. She once cried for 'hot chocolate milk' for an hour.... Sheesh!!! 

One day miss carter will be an intelligent powerful woman but for now she's making me bipolar :) 

1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

Sounds like a good time! I'm pretty sure all girls are crazy because I can already tell that mine is gonna be just like Carter. Carter sure does have a cute face, though!