28 March 2010

Firsts

Harrison has had a few fun firsts lately. I LOVE introducing him to new things and seeing his excitement with EVERYTHING! (well...most of the time...)

First long-ish (like a block or two)with his monkey "backpack"


First Picture to hang on the fridge--courtesy of an IHOP visit this saturday after Cory's follow up LASIK appointment
My boy is so TALENTED!!!!

And why not kill two birds with one stone..FIRST PANCAKES!! YUMMY!!!!


Oh yeah and on Friday--first fro yo

He really preferred eating it to getting his picture taken (and yes that flower is purple...I know he's a boy....)

MORE MOMMY MORE!!!!

1 comment:

Shaun and Kelli said...

YAY for the monkey backpack/leash thing. I hate calling it that, haha. I had one for Alexa and she LOVED it. I need to break it out for Michael too. What great artwork too! He's very talented. Better get some more magnets for the fridge, it's going to fill up fast!