18 March 2010

What we do for fun

Yesterday we celebrated St. Patrick's day by wearing green, making green sugar cookies, and eating free burritos at baja fresh

Harrison LOVES cookies. If we have cookies we have to hide them or he'll see them and start squeaking and pointing until he gets one....
Today we went to the park for play group and Harrison really needed to play in the sand with the big kids

Not bad considering the size of the shovel

This afternoon I was reading my cute awesome new mom of 3 friend Heidi's blog and Harrison decided to climb into the fireplace. He had soot all over his hands, face, the back of his head...this was the best pic I could get

A middle of the day bath was necessary

This kid is so much fun. More and more all the time. Lately he LOVES to:
climb up on the ottoman/coffee table
"surf/dance" on my lap desk (also on top of a table...more climbing...)
play outside in our non grass backyard and throw rocks in the pool
say hi to EVERYONE
say uh oh
hum to himself
imitate animal noises
throw the kitty's toys and try to get her to play
feed himself with a spoon (for awhile and then just eat applesauce with his hands after discovering it is more efficient)
and just be all around awesome
every day cory and I wonder how we got such a freaking cute kid

oh yeah...and somehow he figured out how to whistle :) LOVE YOU BUG FACE!!!

(don't worry that's frosting...I didn't give him something with raw eggs in it.....)

3 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

I love this post!!! Harrison is sooo cute. I am wishing we could come to Arizona NOW!!! I miss you! Oh, Ijust can't get over how cute he is. He and Rebekah could cause soooooo much havoc together. It would be soo fun!

Kari said...

He is sooo cute!! I love how you are so good at keeping a little record of the things he is doing at this age. It is so crazy how quickly they change and grow! Miss you!

Sheila said...

LOL, he's soo cute!! Obviously everyone thinks that too, but honestly, with you as his mommy, how could he NOT be??? I love that you capture all the FUN things in life, like liking a yummy frosting covered mixer thing!! MMMMMMM!