24 March 2010

Apple Sauce and Cheez its Don't Come Free!!!

Harrison has finally caught on to my subtle hints about pulling his own weight around here.
First the laundry


And of course vacuuming
Make sure you get all of the dust out of the air, Harrison!

And off the table of course! (don't you just love our mismatched chairs)
And we really need to discuss the dress code...I'm not sure jammies are appropriate for work...
I promise he does smile...not that I can ever get it on camera....
hmmm...what happens when I put my finger in here??
Cool!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah what a cute post!!!! :)

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh this is such a fun age!! I love when they want to help you with stuff. He's SOOO CUTE!!

** We totally have mismatched chairs too!

rachel said...

He needs to come and give my boys a lesson!