14 March 2010

PARTY!!!

Yesterday I helped throw a baby shower for my awesome lifelong friend Jen. She is seriously the cutest prego girl ever and I LOVED LOVED planning the party. Shannon and Lisa were my partners in crime and they did fantastically with decorations and games (I was in charge of food...surprised???). Everything turned out perfect. Food (too much, just how it should be), fun games, decorating onesies, gifts, friends, yay! It made me want to plan lots and lots of parties! If anyone is having a baby or getting married or just wants to celebrate themselves, let me know :)

Jen showing off the food table
Beautiful flowers, fruit salad provided by Jen's sis in law Kim, almond chicken salad, pesto spinach salad provided by Jen's sis in law Deirdre, mini sandwiches with proscuito and arugala...YUM....
and lime cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!!!
all the blank onesies waiting to be decorated
cute finished products!
party planners with the mom to be
Jen and Tara showing of their baby bumps
And the funniest onesie award goes too.....

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Dude, Amber!! This party looks AWESOME!! Mmmm, pesto spinach salad??? Sounds divine! (can I get that recipe??) And those lime cupcakes are beautiful Amber! Did you make those?? I'm so impressed, the piping is so cute!! Jen IS adorable, what a fun time. How lucky that you all still live close to each other!