06 March 2009

I LOVE MY SQUISHY MONKEY FACE!!!!

First of all, I don't know why this is underlined...just go with it..Anyway--my kid gets cuter and cuter by the day..I can't even handle it!!!

We force him into a swaddle at night because although he hates it at first, it makes him sleep better. I'm pretty crappy and swaddling at 2 am so I bought these blankets that are like a little baby strait jacket and allow you to velcro your child in..here he has managed to get one finger out to put in his mouth....
he LOVES to flail his arms and legs about
and pretend like he is going to punch me
Cory's family says he looks nothing like them so does he look like me?? (and don't worry..I have a hair appointment on tomorrow so maybe I'll look a little less like a really really worn out new mom..)
You know you'd try to eat him too!!!
Last weekend our friends lisa and nick finished this amazing TWO HUNDRED MILE relay with Nick's family. They are insane and ridiculous and awesome!!!
We took Harrison to come meet them at the finish line--look at his cute little green jacket--it has a car on it :)
when he smiles I just melt!! I can't help it!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I think he totally looks like you! In some of his past pictures I've thought, "I really see Aaron in him..." which basically means you in a boyish way.

And when I come out there we're going to have to get some pictures of this handsome boy! These ones aren't quite cutting it! lol =)
Probably not until May, but we'll plan on it still!

Unknown said...

yeah I see aaron in him too...and my dad as a baby..and we do need pictures!!! Mark me down for an appointment!!! I'm totally too lazy to take pictures with my regular camera and tend to do it with my phone (it's so easy, I plug it into my computer to charge and it automatically imports them!!) which doesn't even have a flash..sad

babygonzo said...

"he LOVES to flail his arms and legs about"

Um, looks aside...I think that is pretty conclusive evidence of his "crockettness" ;-)