15 April 2009

can I buy binkies by the case?

Harrison LOVES his pacifier...well maybe he doesn't but I think he does because it's often the icing on the cake needed to keep him from crying and freaking out (in addition to blankets, bouncy chairs, being held, Leonard, little orange lion that vibrates, blue puppy, etc..). Recently he's got more specific about what kind of binkies he'll take. The soothie ones he used to love are too small, the 6 month ones I bought in a rebellious moment because they attach to the binkie holder thing are too big. He likes the middle sized ones and we've bought at least six of these.....and yet in a freak out moment (like the one I had ten minutes ago)I'm scrambling around for the ONE we've got left--WHERE ARE THE BINKIES?? all under my couch? under tbe bed? who knows...

just a thought for the day

PS-I think this is awesome -cory is currently using his lunch break to check out the one in Gilbert...I'd be there too but I was a little nervous about taking the kid to a protest before he hit six months--soon he'll be old enough to join in all the fun!!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123975867505519363.html

PPS-I was watching CNN for a few minutes this morning and while the news coverage is techincally ok they really ARE biased. Sometimes I make fun of Cory because he immediately flips on fox news and complains about the liberal media etc...but post obama tax speech they had nothing but glowing things to say about our president and his awesome tax policy. Yeah...the president is furthering his campaign goal of helping the working people, blah blah blah..nothing about how obama is WRONG when he rejects any semblance of a trickle down theory. No question of how many people who don't PAY any taxes benefit under his policy. Nothing about how maybe the most progressive tax ever isn't a good thing to get the economy going. Obama is just wonderful and that is just the way it is--why should the media even QUESTION our leaders at all right??? Might as well call it Obama vision.

PPPS-I think this is becoming my favorite baby outfit..you may not be able to tell but it's got a plaid colar so why it's comfy it's also appropriate for daytime wear..and is sort of like a little baby leisure suit. Plus it's winnie the pooh, who doesn't love that.



PPPPS (last one I promise)- Just wanted to give a shout out to cory for getting me these beautiful flowers a week and a half ago because he thought I had a hard day (did I mention they came with a case of diet coke). I have the most thoughtful husband ever. The flowers were pretty at first, pretty a week later, and even now they still look good. YAY CORY!!

and a week later

5 comments:

Smashie Smasherton said...

Pacifiers go where the socks do...

Shaun and Kelli said...

Hahaha. That's hilarious. I bet there is a magical world out there full of socks, pacifiers, keys, and tupperware containers to match all the lids in our cupboards! Seriously.

I LOVE pacifiers. Glad to hear Harrison will take one, definitely a big help! I always keep an extra package in Michael's sock drawer and I probably buy a new set every other time I run to the grocery store. Pacifiers were one of the greatest inventions. Haha. He's so cute!Love ya!

Unknown said...

Kelli I'm so glad you understand my pain!! and the tupperware lid thing is SO obnoxious :)

rachel said...

Binkies!! I just went through this with Kimball and Target doesn't carry our kind anymore Drat!!
Ps does harrison have a fascination with the keyboard yet? Kimball thinks he has things to type everytime i am near the computer

Unknown said...

he hasn't really noticed keyboards yet but that sounds SO cute!!