28 April 2009

Friday evening hike

Last Friday I convinced Cory that the three of us should go hiking at South Mountain. It was actually Harrison's second hike but the first one (me and Jen at Squaw Peak) did not provide opportunity for picture taking..(I tripped over my two massive feet and fell towards the end and it freaked Harrison out a bit). This time he LOVED bouncing along with daddy in the baby bjorn.

Ready to go!
Harrison also loved to have the chance to spit up on the side of his carrier and then lick it..YUMMY!!!
pathetic attempt at a family shot-we ran into my mom on the way down and she took a picture of us on my real camera..maybe I'll post that one later...
staring up at daddy
Arizona does have it pretty spots :)
and this one is totally unrleated and I know has crappy shadows but Harrison was sleeping and making an angry face---he sure knows how to amuse his mommy!!!

4 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

Looks fun!

Sheila said...

what a fun lil family trip! good idea!

Angela said...

He is seriously so cute! I can't wait to see him next week. You are going to be around next week, right? I'm there Wed. to Sun., with a wedding and a lot of editing in between, but I have room for some Amber and Harrison! =) If you have room for me that is...

Unknown said...

YES OF COURSE WE HAVE TIME FOR YOU!!!! I have my last final EVER on Thursday morning so after that would be best (because I'll be TOTALLY FREE!!) CALL ME!!!