16 April 2009

I'm sure you're getting sick of me but I can't help it

Ok this is the last one for today

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30238492/

I have spent far too much time listening to people in my classes complain about the Bush Administration's "flagrant disregard for civil liberties" and how they "illegally" wiretapped law abiding Americans (have you seen the Simpsons movie with the room full of people listening to phone calls??)...When I saw this article about how after three months of Obama the NSA has far exceeded limits on wiretapps set by Congress I just had to laugh. Oh sure when Obama does it it's on accident and they actually aren't reading the emails and phone calls, just getting access to them...

And if you're annoyed at my neverending barrage of right wing propaganda and want to report me as a domestic terrorist just take a look at this face and I'm sure you'll feel better :)

Harrison is asking you to please not send his mommy to prison because she prefers state and local to federal government and has considered voting for a third party candidate...

2 comments:

Cory said...

Just one more reason to love my wife. Way to go Ambs, you broke this story even before Drudge. At least you're the first I've heard to make the direct comparison.

Angela said...

That face is definitely worth anything! But since I agree with you, no need to worry!