18 April 2009

Easter Fun

For Easter we went over to Russ and Jen's to dye eggs--which was really fun because it's definitely been a few years for me. We also went out to Easter Breakfast with my mom and Larry and Aaron and Stephanie. Although I don't have any pics of Harrison in a cute easter outfit it was good times all around :)


The finished products! Gone are the days when egg dyeing kits include shrink wrap easter scenes and a wax crayon. This kit had feathers, foil, and beads which of course we HAD to use
Add ImageI made Harrison an egg with his name on it--he appreciates it..you can tell!!
Kerri was concentrating really hard to come up with good egg dyeing ideas
The chick was trying to escape from Lisa's egg
Cory and Harrison with the one egg I got Cory to dye. It's yellow and has a baby drawn on it. Very creative honey!

The fam at Easter breakfast. We went to Mimi's which is one of Cory and I's favorite places (despite the fact that the majority of people that go there are over 50...). My mom and Stephanie both ordered al a carte pancakes and ate ONE. This is why they are skinny. Skinny people are definitely outside of my realm of understanding.

Harrison-bug and mommy. Harrison was so good. He chilled out in his carseat and then came out to impress everyone with his mad hand sucking skills.

No comments: